ROLE FUNCTION BRIEF
Softcom is growing and in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support the Front Desk Office as an Executive Concierge. The Executive Concierge will support incoming customer professional requests; both external (visitors and clients) and internal (employees) customers. The role acts as a the first point of contact for Softcom. He/she will consistently administer customer experience management personnel functions while engaged at the front desk office.
You’ll need to have
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 - 3 years’ Front Desk/Receptionist/Customer Service experience.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments; builds relationships.
- Commendable people skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide effective administrative and clerical support such as managing customer visits, scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Communicate and interact professionally with customers (internal and external); Handling company inquiries via phone calls on company’s official phone number or in-person visits.
- Solicit solutions to customer complaints to improve customer experience ratings.
- Ensuring a clean and warm ambience at the front desk office; offering beverages/candies to clients and visitors.
- Visitor Management: Keeping records of visitors, registering visitors, assigning visitor tags,
and reducing visitor waiting times.
- Mail Management: Managing incoming emails into company’s email address: ‘hello@softcom’. Forwarding emails to the relevant department and/or employee concerned.
- Goal alignment with the company’s strategic mission and objectives while living out our core values.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Problem solver.
- Multi-tasker and process-thinker.