Softcom was established in 2007 and we are a group of professionals whose overarching goal is to add value to our businesses and communities in Africa.
We transform companies by building several technologies, giving organizations clear roadmaps to achieve business objectives, automating operations, and becoming more visible in an ever-expanding internet-driven world. Our specialist software applications and devices are used in large-scale programs that organize and manage education, identity, payments, and people.
Our ultimate vision is to build an engineering company that will improve the way we live, learn and work in Africa and our culture and values in a nutshell speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and working together as a team to deliver quality . Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
A change manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time
and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans
that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work
to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact
employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the
achievement of results and outcomes.
As a Change Management Lead, your job responsibilities includes the following:
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics to support change adoption and project success as needed.
- Support and lead onboard activities to ensure system migration and adoption technology.
- Prepare forecasts, and evaluation of the actual impact of changes.
- Liaise with various stakeholder groups to identify opportunities for change management support.
- Ensure change management support inquiries and needs, as well as feedback on ongoing initiatives, are tracked, reviewed and actions are taken.
- Ensure the effective tracking of change outcomes, impact and risk to project success.
- Plan and support consultations with strategic and corporate initiative teams, including reviewing work plans, assessing change readiness, and identifying key stakeholders to inform change management strategies.
- Support collection of feedback as needed from stakeholders for successful project implementation and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients, vendors, partners, and consultants.
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with client’s Change Management methodologies.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Lead/facilitate meetings with clients to ensure an understanding of the project adoption challenges and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- You have trainings in stakeholder management, change and process management.
- You possess high organization and multitasking skills.
- You are self-driven and proactive in nature.
- You exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You can demonstrate leadership qualities.
- You have the knowledge of customer success processes and documentation creation.
You’re a patient active listener and you possess a strong passion for service.
The role reports to the Chief Solutions Officer.
To apply, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org